As Medior Full Stack Developer at Pantaly, you’ll build fully-fledged platforms using a range of different technologies. You’ll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features. You’ll write clean and functional code on the front- and back-end. You’ll collaborate closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and to create a great user experience. You’ll write reusable and maintainable code. You’ll optimize web design for mobile for maximum speed. You’ll also perform UI tests to optimize performance. Ultimately, your work will have direct impact on the stability and user experience of our products.
– You’re comfortable working with both front- and back-end languages.
– You’re familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
– You’re familiar with Microsoft Graph and Google APIs.
– You have experience with testing and debugging.
– You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
– You’re analytical and good at time management.
– You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
– You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
– You have a big appetite to learn and improve your skills.
Together we build best in class solutions!
We help people and businesses thrive by enabling them to work all over the world without any risk. Making the cloud accessible and usable for every user. We help the MSPs and the end customers Secure and Scale their SaaS and Cloud solutions. Enabling them to detect, protect, and empower every employee to work anytime in any place worldwide.
Check out our “about us” page, to learn more about our core values! We’re a young start-up in an amazing competitive space, but we’re highly committed to changing the way we work. Are you interested, please reach out and we’re happy to learn more!